Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back to the drawing board....

So I was going to start construction on the Orbital Space Station of Doom this year, but my tax returns weren't all that great so scratch that.

I didn't get any of the death rays, freeze rays, or whatever the hell rays I wanted for Christmas either. No giant robot scorpion with a flamethrower for a tail either, so now I know Santa is a fake for sure.

And I only got all the stop signs out of California before I had to abandon that campaign, and I don't think anyone really noticed anyway.

No giant mutant ants yet, no crystal skull of infinite power, no megaton doomsday device.

This is a sad time for evil.

But one man will always make me remember that no matter what, you can't give up on evil.

It doesn't matter if you plan to conquer the universe with Anti-life or just want to ruin someones day. Sometimes, you totally just have to slap a calculator on your chest for the sake of evil and go forward regardless of how ridiculous others may think you look.

Be it giant stilt legs, a giant eyeball helmet, or you're really really really French and like to kick people. FOLLOW THAT DREAM.

No comments: