Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Huh

I....never ever thought they would have collected that

SUPERMAN: ENDING BATTLE TP

Written by Geoff Johns, Joe Casey, Mark Schultz and Joe Kelly
Art by Pascual Ferry, Duncan Rouleau and others Cover by Carlos Pacheco & Jesus Merino
When the villainous Manchester Black uncovers Clark Kent’s secret identity, it sets in motion one of the hardest days in Superman’s life. Collects stories from SUPERMAN #185-186, ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #608-609, SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF STEEL #130-131 and ACTION COMICS #795-796. Advance-solicited; on sale May 20 • 192 pg, FC, $14.99 US

I actually liked this story a lot when it came out. I need to reread it again cause it's been so long. I guess since it's Johns they decided to print it? Maybe?

DC marketing, you confuse me.

No comments: