Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Because I'm lazy...

I don't have the mental will power to write about any single thing right now, partly because I'm just having my first bit of food since like yesterday. Woohoo! Some people call it being poor, I call it developing mental discipline through fasting. So as I eat this most awesome turkey sammich, here's just a bunch of random shit/thoughts:
-Your legs are like threads of cotton, though much thicker, and filled with weevils

-Hooray for nerds doing all the research for me!

-I am actually working on a super secret special blog/database that I will unleash in the near future. FEAR ME
It's not that super or secret actually, but I don't want to link it until I've established a hefty post base. Hopefully it will be helpful to comic readers and a generally handy resource guide.

-Justice Friends!

-Which Lantern would choose you?

-Nothing really made me want to destroy civilization while at work today, but man, when a toy collector doesn't hear the news he wants to hear about his toys he can go kinda ballistic.

-For no real reason, I believe P.Craig Russell should really do a giant Wonder Woman Graphic Novel and make it this totally epic mythological whup ass book. Time to bring back the Elseworlds GNs! And if you're worried about sales, go hire Neil Gaiman to write it. But P.Craig Russell!

-People who hate on Superman? You make me sad inside.

-This picture?
Will always make me smile inside.

Aaaand that's it. /sleep

2 comments:

wiec? said...

Happy Belated Bday.

can't wait to see the top double secret comics data base thing when it gets started. Took the quiz. i'm a star sapphire apparently. weak. i don't look good in purple.

I was never a giant Superman fan. I mean he's okay and has his moments. However i just finished reading the entire All Star Superman run. It was waaaay better than okay. Borderline brilliant.

Continually Spicy said...

Ty!

Yes, soon, soon....

I don't even expect people to really be into Superman, but just straight up haters depress me. It kind of equates to me as a complete lack of wonder and hope. I think All-Star caught the essence of what Superman can bring to the table.

And, y'know, he fights a tyrant sun. Awesomes.