Monday, March 30, 2009

Memed

Wiec? over at When Is Evil Cool memed me on 6 things about yourself.

Here's the dillio:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of yer post and link to them
5) Let each of the six persons know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

If I told you anything about my day to day plotting, I would have to launch your houses into space. I'll keep it quick and useless:

1) I have been shot in the head with a laser once. This is a fact and a life goal achieved, so woot.

via Nationmaster

2) I do not like Ferris Bueler or A Christmas Story. Which makes me like the only person, I think. But seriously, it's all we ever watched in school durin' a free period or holiday.

3) I still get a little verklempt whenever I see Optimus Prime die. via Retrojunk

4) I really would have to think about it, but if I had to answer you who I thought was my favorite actor of all time on the spot I would probably answer Shintaro Katsu.

5) I never had Omega Supreme when I was a kid, and I will kill someone for it if I ever get the chance. Kill. Dead.

via OAFE
6) On one of the first days of my first job, I was told to guard the door to the backroom of the shop on one of the hottest days during Summer. The back was cool, shaded, breezy, and full of comics. I asked the boss if he y'know, wanted me to do any work. He just said 'Nope, just sit back, watch the door, and read comics.' On that day, the store had a guest signing stuff: comics legend Jim Steranko(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Steranko). I didn't know who he was back then , so I was just 'Okay, whatevs.' So there was Steranko, almost fainting of heat exhaustion and surrounded by sweaty comic nerds. And there was me: sittin' back, takin' in the breeze, and readin' some comics. Damn, it's good to be a gangsta.
via Wiki

Here are the six poor souls I'll pass this along to now:
1) ChrisHaley
2) rob!
3) Tlieso
4) D0nna Tr0y
5) Peter
6) Adri Leya

3 comments:

wiec? said...

thanks for playing bro.

ferris bueler i get but don't understand. same for xmas story. have you no soul sir? i've seen them both beyond memorization growing up. i probably never need to see them again.

i don't tear up when optimus died. i get mad when star scream died though. {i root for bad guys remember} the whole movie is depressing for me because when it came out i pretty much gave up on the transformers . i didn't like the 2nd 1/2 of it at all.

omega is pretty sweet though. murder worthy? not sure.

did you meet Steranko at least?

Continually Spicy said...

What is this soul you speak of? You speak of color to one struck blind.

Never got to meet Steranko, he left and I was still chillin' in the back. Now that I think of it, it would have been neat but I wouldn't have had anything to say to him.

Tlieso said...

I finally got my Meme up. I totally feel you on Omega, I'd kill for a Millennium Falcon.